ACRE Chelsea is pleased to provide a variety of helpful resources to assist in the process of creating an environmentally healthy community.
- Energy Efficient Housing
- Healthy Homes
- Waste Reduction, Diversion and Composting
- Eat Local & Eat Well
- Ecological Footprint
- Reduse, Reuse, Repair, Recycle
- Christmas Gift Alternatives/Christmas in Chelsea
- General Gift Alternatives
Naturescaping is a relatively new term for the practice of natural landscaping, or gardening with native plants. More information...
Eco Gardening and Organic Lawn care
Organic gardeners strive to work in harmony with natural systems and to minimize & continually replenish any resources the garden consumes. When gardening organically, think of your plants as part of a whole system within nature that starts in the soil, including insects, wildlife and the water supply. Here are some practical tips how to start and maintain a healthy pesticide free lawn. more information...
Welcome the delicate beauty and dancing flight of butterflies to your garden... Observations on Butterfly Gardening by Ann Chudleigh
- President's annual report - 2004-2005
- President's annual report - 2005-2006
- President's annual report - 2006-2007